1. Favorite childhood book?
Harry Potter series. I kinda grew up with it.

2. What are you reading right now?
There is 5 books on my currently-reading shelf, but what I'm really reading now is Dollhouse - Kardashian

Dollhouse
by Kourtney * Kim * Khloe Kardashian

3. What books do you have on request at the library?
None of the moment. I prefer buying as libraries here do not really offer a book of my interest (fiction) that many

4. Bad book habit?
- My mood goes on and off. I can spend a whole weeks or months reading and do nothing else but when the mood swing comes, it's turned off and then no one can expect me to touch a book.
- When I'm engrossed in some topics, I tend to read a lot of books in similiar genre continuously until I got sick of it.

5. What do you currently have checked out at the library? 
none.

6. Do you have an e-reader? 
nope. I love printed books.

7. Do you prefer to read one book at a time, or several at once?
One book at a time is already so much I can take. I'm a slow reader.

8. Have your reading habits changed since starting a blog?
Not really. Because my mood swing, I'm having trouble to adjust some consistency 

9. Least favourite book you read this year (so far)? 

 Nyonya Besar
by Threes Emir


10. Favorite book you’ve read this year

Three Weddings and Jane Austen
by Prima Santika
Divergent
by Veronica Roth
Winter Dreams
by Maggie Tiojakin
Pretties
by Scott Westerfeld

11. How often do you read out of your comfort zone?
Hm, not so often. Only and if only I have a good reason or an event. Sometime I read a book out of the sake of the movie or simply because the title have been mentioned before in other books or in magazines, by my fave actor or friends.

12. What is your reading comfort zone?
Fantasy, Young Adult, Sci-Fi, Adventure, Thriller, Historical Fiction, Romance

13. Can you read on the bus? 
I'm barely can ride a bus, car-sick alert.

14. Favorite place to read?
Most comfortable on my bed. But I can read anywhere but standing.

15. What is your policy on book lending?
Strictly for the people I'm close with and someone whom I know will take a good care of my books.

16. Do you ever dog-ear books?
As far as I can remember I only dog-eared comic books and text books

17. Do you ever write in the margins of your books?
Never, I don't like the idea of write something except write down my signature in it.

18. Not even with text books?
Well, that's different case. But even I rarely write something down on text books, LOL. I was thinking to pass it down to my younger sister/brother in a good condition *sly excuses*

19. What is your favourite language to read in? 
Of course in Bahasa. But I don't mind to read in English.

20. What makes you love a book? 
I don't know. I can't remember a single time not loving it.

21. What will inspire you to recommend a book?  
The book must be adventurous, engrossing, epic, touching, and thrilling and when I know the right people who will just love and enjoy it as much as I do. 

22. Favorite genre? 
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Romance

23. Genre you rarely read (but wish you did)? 
Classic.

24. Favourite biography? 
  
Kabul Beauty School
by Deborah Rodriguez

25. Have you ever read a self-help book? 
Never

26. Favourite cookbook? 
I never read cookbook

27. Most inspirational book you’ve read this year (fiction or non-fiction)? 
Winter Dreams
by Maggie Tiojakin

28. Favorite reading snack? 
I hardly swallow any when I'm immersed in a book.

29. Name a case in which hype ruined your reading experience. 

The Awakening (The Vampire Diaries #1)
by L.J. Smith

30. How often do you agree with critics about a book? 
Rarely. I happen to always find something good in books

31. How do you feel about giving bad/negative reviews? 
I think a piece of work (book) is deserve an honest opinion, let it be just the way it is.

32. If you could read in a foreign language, which language would you chose? 
Never thought about it. Hm, maybe Chinese or Japanese :D

33. Most intimidating book you’ve ever read? 

A Child Called "It"
by Dave Pelzer

34. Most intimidating book you’re too nervous to begin? 
I thought there will be a lot of fact about woman in tortured state.

Sarinah 
by Ir. Soekarno

35. Favorite Poet? 
Well, lets agree I can't understand poetry at all


36. How many books do you usually have checked out of the library at any given time? 
About 4 books, that's a maximum number you can checked out at once. I don't want to waste my time going to a library and not taking fully advantage of it. XD

37. How often have you returned books to the library unread? 
More than once I just carried it anywhere and not read it at all.

38. Favorite fictional character? 
- Hermione Granger in Harry Potter
- Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark in The Hunger Games
- Passepartout in 80 Days around the World

39. Favourite fictional villain? 
Severus Snape in Harry Potter. How can I not love him after knew the reason he's became such a jerk all this time.

40. Books I’m most likely to bring on vacation? 
A quick-read and entertains. All kind of Metropop books can offer

41. The longest I’ve gone without reading. 
2 month or so

42. Name a book that you could/would not finish. 

The Potrait of The Lady
by Henry James

43. What distracts you easily when you’re reading? 
Hm.. Hardly find it.

44. Favorite film adaptation of a novel? 


The Painted Veil
by W. Somerset Maugham

45. Most disappointing film adaptation? 

Eragon
by Christopher Paolini

46. The most money I’ve ever spent in the bookstore at one time? 
six hundred or so

47. How often do you skim a book before reading it? 
I can't remember. Maybe never had.

48. What would cause you to stop reading a book half-way through? 
The book sucks or boring

49. Do you like to keep your books organized? 
Yes.

50. Do you prefer to keep books or give them away once you’ve read them? 
Keep them. I collect them.

51. Are there any books you’ve been avoiding? 
Yeah, any books that indicated a horror, suspense, and ghost related

52. Name a book that made you angry. 
Well, that kind of book already brainwashed by another awesome book in my memory. I don't really give a damn about that matters

53. A book you didn’t expect to like but did? 
I hardly find classic books and his-fic interesting since I didn't enjoy Pride and Prejudice but it turned out I like these book.

  
The Painted Veil
by W. Somerset Maugham

A Wizard of Earthsea
by Ursula Le Guin 

54. A book that you expected to like but didn’t? 
I really enjoy YA and according to positive reviews about this book I expected something more but there isn't any. I guess too much expectation ruined the fun of reading after all.

 
Perfect Chemistry
by Simone Elkeles


55. Favorite guilt-free, pleasure reading?
I hate the idea of woman slavery in the Viking culture but surprisingly I was enjoying the book too much and gave it 5 stars instead, it's my favorite.
Fires of Winter
by Johanna Lindsey


Credit to Holmes--Sweet--Holmes and thanks to Ana on The Cow and Her Books for sharing. I spend 3 hours to answer it and Yay, I posted it eventually, all these question makes me feel tired, it drained me, fiuuuh. I need to take a nap first..
loading...